Fluesnøre med middels lengde på klumpdelen. 10,9m og liten diameter på både klump og skyteline. 2-farget.
With its medium long belly and a delicate taper this fly line is designed for careful presentation at various distances. This desirable mix of distance and precision will increase your chances of catching the fish of your dreams.
length: 30 m/98 ft head: 10,9 m/ 35 ft
Availabel in: #3-10Float, #5-10Intermediate
With its medium long belly and a delicate taper this fly line is designed for careful presentation at various distances with little use of power. Long and smooth flights, tight loops and little water disturbance when landing and stripping your fly! This desirable mix of distance and precision will increase your chances of catching the fish of your dreams.
This line is designed to for long flights and delicate presentation at the same time:
· Long and smooth flights.
· Tight loops.
· Little waterdisturbance when landing your fly.
· Taper allows for both spey and overhead casting.
· 4-meter handling zone for better balance and durability.
· smoother transition towards the tip for better turnover and presentation. Allows to hold more line in the air before shooting.
· the best premium quality coating available in 2021.
All our WF fly lines come with:
· 4-meter handling zone for better stability and durability.
· Strong braided core with tough bonding to the coating.
· Strong, welded micro loops on both ends.
· Best coating available on the marked.
· Taper that allows for both spey and overhead casting.
All our Products are equipped with a unique color code, that easily lets you identify the fly line on your fly reel. The color on the running line of our fly lines lets you determine the weight class; the belly of each fly line lets you identify the model and sinking speed of your fly line. Never struggle to identify unreadable small laser codes again!