length: 30 m/98 ft
head: 8,5 m/ 30 ft
Available in #3-10Float, #6-8Slow/Int, #4-10Intermediate
The new Compact 2.0 is an improved version of our popular Compact fly lines. With a short belly of 8,5meter this line is designed to have your fly in the water as much possible. "One back cast - and let the rocket fly"
The improved second version of our Compact fly lines offers:
- a handling zone of 4 meter to guarantee stable flights, better balance and better durability.
- a smoother transition towards the tip for better turnover and presentation.
- the possibility to hold more line in the air; without losing control over loops and flights.
- the best premium coating available for fly lines on the marked.
The Compact 2.0 guarantees most effective fishing and effortless casting like you have never experienced before!
Our Microdiameter Flylines (MD) have the thinnest available running line on the marked! The lower diameter of our MD fly lines offers the following benefits:
- Effortless casting also in windy conditions.
- Longer casts due to less resistance against guides and wind.
- More space on your reel.
All our Products are equipped with a unique colour code, that easily lets you identify the fly line on your fly reel. The colour on the running line of our fly lines lets you determine the weight class; the belly of each fly line lets you identify the model and sinking speed of your fly line. Never struggle to identify unreadable small laser codes again!